Laboratory PE and PP foam equipped with twin-screw extruder for testing
Finally FAP's long and rich international experience is at the complete disposal of the entire FOAM WORLD.
Thanks to "little copy" of extruder in our internal laboratory together with our customers, raw material producers and research centers, we create, test, approve new solutions capable of anticipating the ever-changing foam market demand or even changing the competitive scenario.
We dedicate ourselves daily to the development of innovative technologies and to the study of new fields of application of polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) foam (expanded films).
The internal laboratory has an innovative foam twin-screw counter-rotating complete extrusion line with a production capacity of 40 Kg/h
Laboratory foam extruder is a perfect copy of FAP extruders of industrial scale with “direct gazing” technology and high performance characteristics. The foam extrusion line has nr.3 (three) extrusion dies (heads): round, flat, tube/pipe.
Researchers, producers of raw materials, producers of foam materials and start-up businesses are welcome to discover the benefits of FAP technology:
- Testing of basic raw materials, dye concentrates, expansion agents, sliding additives, reinforcing fillers, etc.
- Testing detailed Report
- Selection the recipe for the production of new products from foamed polyethylene and polypropylene
- Calculation of complex dies profile, sealing systems, window thermal inserts, with checking the formation of a figure on lab extruder
- Training of technological personnel
- Development of technological maps
- Standardization of production processes in the field of foamed polymers