FAP is a designer, engineer and manufacturer of innovative Cutting Machinery and Cutting / Welding Machinery for small, medium and large productions. The main construction parameters of these machines have been specifically selected to provide superior versatility for the purpose to produce a range of different final products that have the vast utilization in packaging and building markets.
The control systems of the machines assure very high productivity and quality of production. Each machine has the different technical characteristics (speed of line, max. width of material, max. production capacity of sheets/bags) suitable for various requests.
Plastic materials for cutting and welding: foam, bubble film, laminated film.
Learn more about Different Welding Systems for plastic bags.pdf
The production capacity varies in function of different factors:
* length of single format,
* material elasticity,
* number of layers of film to cut,
* type of material,
* time of reel change,
* packaging of the finished products.
– Unwinder Group;
– Cutting or/and Welding Group;
– Material Collector (needles/pliers);
– Deposit Conveyor;
– Result: Finish Single Formats and / or Bags.
* The best innovative technologies on the market,
* The high quality equipment,
* The production of vast range of cut and welded plastic materials,
* Wide application of formats, plates and welded bags in various industries,
* Electrical power saving during the production processes,
* One operator can eventually control two machines.